Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

english again....

 
Hey Guys
Some of you are maybe a little bit confused now, cause this entry is in english. My old reader know, I had started this blog in english and change after a short time to german. My english is not the best. My last english lessons was much years ago. But I got on my ASK and Tumblr account some messages from people who asked me if I could write my blog in english again. And here it is...
I want to write this blog now available in both languages ​​on. Because some subjects are in german easier. I hope you will in the future have much fun reading my blogs, no matter what language and I hope that you will understand my terrible english! ;D
 

 
 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Mein Englisch ist auch nicht so toll.. ich gebe mir aber Mühe es zu verbessern und solange man rafft was ich meine, spamme ich meine Leser weiter mit meinem üblen Englisch zu. XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ach das wird schon~
    Man versteht dich recht gut und je öfter du es anwendest umso besser wirst du ja auch :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Reply:
    Tatsächlich sollte das echt aussehen wie die Federn eines Vogels, was ich mir da an den Mund geschmiert habe. XDD Leider hatte ich nicht so viel Zeit, also wurde es ziemlich dürftig.

    AntwortenLöschen